Foilcraft Jnr Initials Printing Kit 4
Foilcraft Junior Initials Printing Kit
Pro Monogramming Kit with High Quality Brass Type
Shipping & VAT added at checkout
Price Guide (RRP):
These are guide prices only and exclude shipping charges which can be advised on request.
Foilcraft Junior is our smallest hot foil stamping machine with a maximum print area of 4"x1.25". Within this print area, it is possible to print upto 3 lines of type or a die as large as 4"x1.25".
Therefore, if you are looking to personalise leather products, then this machine is adequate for most tasks. For a larger printer area, please look at our Foilcraft 4x3.
24pt Brass type and accessories are supplied with this package. Perfect for personalising names and initials onto leather goods etc.
All our machines are available in either 110v or 220v, so can be used Worldwide.
Proudly Designed in Great Britain.
What's in the Kit?
A Starter kit for those wishing to add Initials onto items such as Phone Cases, Tablet Cases, Wallets, etc.
- FoilCraft Junior Manual hot foil printing machine with built-in Type Holding Chase (British Design)
- 4”x1.25” Die holding block with handle
- Die bonding tape (25mm x 1 metre in length)
- Spacing furniture
- Piece of Presspahn backing substrate (15cm x 13cm)
- Piece of Rubber Cloth backing substrate (15cm x 10.5cm)
- Pair of 1.5mm thick magnetic guides
- Pair of 6mm thick magnetic guides
- 24pt. Times Roman High Quality Brass Typeset £313.00+VAT :
100 Piece set (Capitals & Numbers)
**Other Sizes also available at extra cost - click here for details.
- 1 x Plastic Type Tray / Storage Case £7.00+VAT
- Pack of 24pt Brass Quads & Spacers £35.00+VAT
- 2x 24pt. Slip Cases £59.98+VAT
- 2x 24pt Prop-Up Bars £12.00+VAT
- Tool kit
- Instruction manual
- Training DVD (2 Hours and 30 Minutes)
- 12 Months warranty (back to base)
* Type size and style can be changed, if required.
PLUS FREE ITEMS WORTH £35.00
1 x Roll of standard metallic gold foil
1 x Test plate/die for you to practice with
20 x Blank business card size cards for you to practice with
1 x Horizontal gauge bar
1 x Pair of heat protective gloves
If you are looking to print onto soft or slightly textured leather, we would recommend using our brass type which is deeper etched and which may help to prevent mistakes or misprints.
Please click here for details and explore other links to view our PDF Catalogue.
Please Note: This machine is sent by Courier Service only due to its weight - please do not change this option at checkout. Thank you.