Price Guide (RRP):
These are guide prices only and exclude shipping charges which can be advised on request.
Foilcraft Junior is our smallest hot foil stamping machine with a maximum print area of 4"x1.25". Within this print area, it is possible to print upto 3 lines of type or a die as large as 4"x1.25".
Therefore, if you are looking to personalise leather products, then this machine is adequate for most tasks. For a larger printer area, please look at our Foilcraft 4x3.
No type is supplied with this machine, but it is available as an optional extra. Please click here for details.
All our machines work on 110v as well as 220v and can be used Worldwide.
Proudly Designed in Great Britian.
What's in the Kit?
- FoilCraft Junior Manual hot foil printing machine with built-in Type Holding Chase (British Design)
- 4”x1.25” Die holding block with handle
- Die bonding tape (25mm x 1 metre in length)
- Spacing furniture
- Piece of Presspahn backing substrate (15cm x 13cm)
- Piece of Rubber Cloth backing substrate (15cm x 10.5cm)
- Pair of 1.5mm thick magnetic guides
- Pair of 6mm thick magnetic guides
- Tool kit
- Instruction manual
(based on Foilcraft 4x3 - Junior works in the same way)
- Training DVD (2 Hours and 30 Minutes)
- 12 Months warranty (back to base)
PLUS FREE ITEMS WORTH £35.00
1 x Roll of standard metallic gold foil
1 x Test plate/die for you to practice with
100 x Blank business card size cards for you to practice with
1 x Horizontal gauge bar
1 x Pair of heat protective gloves
If you are looking to print onto soft or slightly textured leather, we would recommend using our brass type which is deeper etched and which may help to prevent mistakes or misprints. Please click here for details and refer to the second image which will show you the difference between metal type and brass type. Once on the above page, please explore other links to view our PDF Catalogue.
Please Note: This machine is sent by Courier Service only due to its weight - please do not change this option at checkout. Thank you.